Axe Throwing may sound insane, but anybody can learn how to throw an axe and make it stay! Axe throwing has many advantages and a long history that you may be interested in learning. As difficult as it may seem, Ax throwing is relatively simple to master. Most people who come in have never thrown before, and by the end of their session, they are hitting bullseyes.
It’s time to try axe throwing in Paramus, NJ if you’re seeking something new and exciting. What could be more satisfying than a gathering of pals throwing axes at a wooden target? In our perspective, nothing. Click for more.
Before going to Bury the Hatchet Paramus, you should know a few things.
- Walk-in Wednesdays are $30 per person, depending on availability, from 4 pm to 9 pm.
- To play, you must be between the ages of 10 and 16. Their parents must supervise anyone under the age of 18.
- Book online or over the phone at any time.
- You must contact them personally if you are arranging an event for a group of 12 to 21 people or more.
- Sessions last roughly two hours, and we suggest coming at least 15 minutes early to ensure that your session starts on schedule.
- All guests are mandated to wear closed-toed shoes. Aside from that, dress comfortably since this is an athletic event!
- The safety and training session will last around 15 minutes. Signing waivers, studying all safety procedures and guidelines, and engaging in and getting training on how to throw an axe are all part of this process.
- Play paparazzi and snap as many images and videos as you want! They ask that you tag them on social media and use the hashtag #burythehatchet.
- Its primary concern is the safety of its guests. They run a very tight ship. Each visitor must first go through a safety briefing and training session before being permitted to participate. Suppose any of the guests in the throwing lanes break the regulations. In that case, they have the authority to ask them to exit without a reimbursement.
At Bury The Hatchet, you may feel the rush of throwing an axe at a wooden target. Customers enjoy a one-of-a-kind experience in a vibrant urban atmosphere at all of their indoor axe throwing ranges, including many lanes. You may stand on the sidelines and watch the action while sipping a drink with your pals in between rounds.
Axe throwing competitions are growing more popular in the United States. Simply put, it’s like darts but with axes. You may book an ax throwing session at Bury The Hatchet in Paramus, NJ. Bury the Hatchet Paramus (201) 688-3358 is the number to call if you want to learn more. Discover more about Paramus.