In 1998, iFLY Indoor Skydiving established its first wind tunnel to allow people to feel the freedom and excitement of flight. In the state-of-the-art vertical wind tunnels at iFLY Indoor Skydiving, you may experience the sense of flying. Indoor sky diving at iFLY is an excellent family-friendly activity for kids’ birthday parties, corporate gatherings, team building, and more. It is safe for all ages, skill levels, and abilities.
People and ideas are motivated by innovation. They developed incredible technology that allowed humanity to fly many decades ago. They named their first wind tunnel “Generation 1” when they initially opened it. Since then, they’ve been continually developing to make their wind tunnels even more advanced. They’ve already begun work on Generation 9. The time has come for the future.
These technological advancements enable iFLY Indoor Skydiving to provide the smoothest airflow conceivable, resulting in the most pleasant flying experience possible. iFLY tunnels are also becoming more environmentally friendly, using less than a third of the energy required by a horizontal wind tunnel operating at the same speed.
Before you go to iFLY Indoor Skydiving, here are some things you should know:
- Only iFLY Paramus imposes a height limit! Flyers must be at least 40″ tall to fly at their Paramus site.
- The training class is compulsory for all first-time fliers. You’ll learn a lot of valuable facts and practice your flying posture before taking off. You don’t have to go through the training course again if you’ve flown with them once in the past three months and may book a flight as a return flyer.
- Before your planned flight session, you are free to eat. You will not experience motion sickness, nausea, or a sense of your stomach dropping.
- iFLY may not accommodate flyers who weigh between 260 and 300 pounds and will not be able to accept flyers who weigh more than 300 pounds.
- An instructor-guided high flight enables tourists to soar higher and faster than they could on their own. The teacher informs them about the high flight on one of their trips. For the protection of our visitors and instructors, high flights are only possible for people weighing 260 pounds or less.
- Since they may flake or become loose, earrings, necklaces, bracelets, watches, rings, and hair accessories should all be removed. It would be best if you also took everything out of your pockets. They do provide lockers for your use. However, they advise you to keep any valuables at home since they cannot be held liable for lost or stolen items.
- Wear lace-up sneakers or running shoes. Other shoes aren’t. Wear jeans and a t-shirt with no collar. You won’t need to change—just put on your flying suit over your street clothes. Long hair should be braided and in a low bun.
If you want to learn more about iFly before going, go to their website or call them at (201) 733-4359. Up next is Paramus Park.